Tuesday, February 28, 2006

296. JAPANESE TOFU STEAK with BACON

makes 4 servings


2 firm tofu
1 bunch fresh spinach
4 bacon
1 tsp sake
2 tbsp soy sauce
butter and vegetable oil for frying
flour for coating

Wrap tofu in paper towel and leave on a tray for 15 min. Cut bacon into 2-inch lengths. Wash spinach and cut into 2-inch lengths. Cut tofu in half horizontally and dust with flour. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and saute tofu for 2 minutes. Turn the tofu over and saute. Remove tofu into plates. Saute bacon and spinach in a frying pan on high heat. Pour soy sauce and sake and stir quickly. Put sauteed spinach and bacon on top of tofu steaks.


courtesy of: Setsuko Yoshizuka, japanesefood.guide@about.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your writing style today. Nice stuff. I gotta go.

Anonymous said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for web hosting reseller... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost11.com/ Today

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Bulbs information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my stock tips site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my wholesaling site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my wilkes meat market site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.